Degree legalize for Vietnam

Vietnam Documents Embassy Legalization

Posted in Degree legalize for Vietnam, How to get documents legalize for Vietnam

Moving to Vietnam?
If you’re moving to Vietnam and you need to legalize your documents, your documents need to go through the embassy legalization process. Vietnam is not a member country of the Hague Convention, it does not accept apostilles for the international legalization of documents.