Documents Legalize in California

Chinese Embassy and Legalization

Posted in Chinese Embassy and Legalization, Documents Legalize in California

china embassy and legalizationChina is a country that does not belong to the Hague Convention; therefore, you would need to get your documents legalize. Documents that need to be legalize for use in China would be the following: birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, power of attorney, notarized documents, corporate documents, fda etc.